When you’re unmotivated, it’s hard to get things done. Even simple tasks require more time and effort. On bad days, looking at your to-do list takes more focus than you might have.
That’s why the good days are worth celebrating. Getting stuff done is nice, but the real benefit is how easy, effortless and relaxed your approach can be.
With enough motivation, you can become energised through hard work.
Which brings me to the motivation paradox:
Right now, you want to at least pretend you’re motivated – because the current issue of Awakened Thought, covering everything you need to supercharge your motivation, ages off tomorrow. Depending on when you read this, you might still have time.
But not a lot of it.
If you want to get your hands on it, you need to dig deep. This close to the deadline, it requires fast, decisive action. Sign up, login and download it now.
Inside you’ll find:
- The three-step formula for boosting your motivation that works better the tougher something is,
- How to rework your New Year’s Resolution to make it last (even if it’s already fallen through the cracks),
- The two contradictory mindsets motivation requires – and how to think both at once,
- The neuroscience of how to motivate yourself and others,
- A simple exercise for when your energy is low that gets you back to your shining self.
Not to mention the usual assortment of bonuses, such as 49 hypnotic guided meditations (and counting), free eBooks on meditation, discount codes for other products and the chance to request a hypnotic audio about anything you want.
And tomorrow, you’ll find next month’s incredible products (and I’m excited about what’s in store for you).
Only way to get everything is to hurry – assuming it’s not too late already. Sign up now and don’t miss out: