Do you ever get the feeling a deadline is right behind you?
In the April issue of Phronesis Accelerator, you will learn:
- What on Earth I mean by ‘canaries’… and how it could change how you see all your problems,
- Five things you can do to turn your weaknesses into strengths,
- Why what most folks do – attack or retreat – is pig-headed and wrong… and what to do instead,
- The secret to taming your inner wild child and out-of-control puppy,
- The blood-curdling insult that’ll change your life,
- How the items on your desk can salvage your ego in minutes a day,
- An unusual (and therefore useful) take on where your anxiety comes from – and what to do about it,
- Three signs that your issue isn’t worth resolving – and that you’ll be happier and healthier with it,
- A depraved activity that can resolve old emotional wounds while doing something naughty,
- How to be less evil and more helpful, while earning your money,
- What emotions really are, since they’re not something you are, have or even feel.
You have maybe an hour to sign up from when I sent this, depending on how organised I am…