I never want to see you again
Let’s be honest – I post a lot. Every day or more, there’s another article on the site. It’s a lot to stay on top of. And what if you miss one?
Each post is more than it seems. I weave subtle ideas into each one – an analogy here, a curious phrase there, all expertly crafted to expand who you are. A few hundred words might be enough for a dramatic change. Chances are it’ll be a small one.
And a small change in the right direction, every single day?
Well, that’s the best way to truly change. Whether you want to shine like a rockstar, find a tribe of awesome people or help maintain the peace in your life, this is how you do it.
That’s why I recommend signing up to my email notifications. Every article I post will be sent in full to your inbox. Every day, you’ll learn more about the inner workings of your own mind. You’ll never miss an update and you’ll never have to visit Guided Thought again.
(You can if you want to, though!)
And to sweeten the deal, I’m offering you a few gifts. That’s right, I’m bribing you to get my words of wisdom in an even more convenient way. Read on to learn more about these tasty morsels. Or, if you’re ready, simply punch your email address into the field below:
An Incredible Meditation Guide (US$39 Value)
Your Mind Inside: A Beginner’s Guide to Advanced Meditation is only available as a physical book. Buying it through Amazon will set you back $39.
Now, it’s worth many times that. The bizarre and irreverent advice is unlike anything you’ll read elsewhere… which is how you know it’s what you need.
But you can get it in eBook form – a gift I gladly share with my adored subscribers. Soon you will learn:
- Foolproof approaches that are almost guaranteed to work – yes, even for you,
- How to use psychological torture to achieve deeper trances,
- Lessons from disproven religions that make meditating easy,
- The key to keeping the habit by mastering the easiest techniques,
- The lazy way to find happiness, health, productivity or anything else you want,
- Secrets for disconnecting from reality – for fun and profit,
- How to use that noisy, annoying inner dialogue to meditate even deeper,
- Rarely discussed dangers with meditation, and how to avoid them,
- To meditate anywhere with techniques for handling distractions,
- How to not freak out, panic or have an existential crisis when you approach enlightenment,
- What ancient mystics knew about neuroscience – and how this knowledge can help you,
- How successful people reprogram their brain to achieve anything they want,
- Why being delusional is fun, effective and efficient,
- How to learn anything from anyone – including fictional characters and dead people,
- Ways to dissolve your conscious mind – and why you want to,
- Techniques for destroying unwanted habits and emotions,
- Meditation techniques that are 20 times older than Jesus Christ,
- Why bullying yourself might be the thing you’ve been missing,
- How to find more purpose and meaning in life, without joining a cult.
Learn How to Sleep
Sleep is an incredibly complicated thing.
What’s the secret to falling asleep quickly?
How do you sleep more deeply?
Why do we even sleep in the first place?
If you could answer these questions, you’d be a billionaire. After all, as sleep researcher William Dement famously said:
As far as I know, the only reason we need to sleep… is because we get sleepy.
So I’m not about to claim that I have all the answers. But I will say this: the solution for a good night’s sleep won’t always be a simple thing. Exercise, nightly rituals and cutting screen time helps. For many people, they need something a little more sophisticated.
My Sleep Well hypnotic audios cut to the heart of complex issues. They train you to truly relax – in body and mind – and drift off easily and naturally.
Because, yes – you can learn good sleep habits. If you have difficulties drifting off, then you might have learned some bad ones. This training alters the way your inner mind approaches the process of sleeping.
Unlike many other sleep aids, these are more than just white noise. Sleep Well includes a daytime track that trains your mind while you’re alert. This training removes the barriers between you and a perfect night of rest.
If you need more relaxation, then the nighttime track combines hypnosis, binaural beats and crafted sounds to ease your mind into a state of comfort.
Most people who listen to both audios will sleep quickly. Even if you don’t, you’ll enter a restful and restorative state of body and mind. It’s the next best thing to deep sleep.
If you’re ready to really rest, then enter your email below to receive the Sleep Well System instantly.
As yet another bonus, I’ll even throw in a discount code for certain Guided Thought products. Yep – you’re saving me on web traffic so I’m saving you on money.
Maybe this is all too generous. Maybe I’ll come to my senses soon enough. That won’t matter if you subscribe before my moment of clarity: