I talk about what self-hypnosis can do for you a lot. That’s because that’s a big category. Take any part of your life – how could it improve if you learned better ways of thinking?
And better ways of being?
But that’s vague to the point of meaningless. What on earth do I mean by ‘better’?
What, you want me to give you a list?
Well, okay then.
I’m not sure if every self-hypnosis program can promise all this. All I know is mine can, because if you download Unlock the Vault, you’ll learn how to:
- Gain some of the mental powers of a Buddhist monk, without setting foot in a monastery,
- Use exhaustion to boost your creativity,
- Use seven distinct self-hypnosis inductions to quickly and easily access your unconscious thinking,
- Find more answers for your unsolvable problems using a street hypnosis gimmick,
- Bypass almost any difficulties by knowing how to troubleshoot your trances,
- Strengthen dozens of areas in your life, including relationships, career and personal growth,
- Relax better and work harder by consciously changing your perception of time,
- Become a success magnet by tweaking the instincts that keep you safe,
- Literally hallucinate your ideal future into existence,
- Think so intensely that it burns calories (using this, I spent a week eating junk food and walked away thinner),
- Absorb more information, boost your IQ and improve your relationships with one simple exercise,
- Sleep well most nights, free yourself from pain and boost your immune system,
- Never feel bored again once you learn how to turn waiting in line into a training opportunity,
- Instantly relax, no matter what is happening outside,
- Naturally enter the flow state,
- Use the secret shamanic technique for thinking beyond your usual thoughts,
- Invent your own brain training program as easily as daydreaming,
- Think faster, clearer and stranger than you ever have,
- Learn the problem with affirmations and how to do them right,
- Create better habits that stick, even if you have no willpower,
- Shred the negative thoughts that keep you from the life you deserve.
There you have it – a straight-up, naked list of benefits. I wonder which one appeals to you the most right now?
Then again, why choose when you can have it all.
The link’s right here: