Recently, I launched my new eBook on mind habits – 13 simple exercises that enhance your brainpower.
Some of these you’ll have heard of before.
Some of them, I don’t hear people talk about much.
Here’s why getting your hands on this list makes sense:
- These habits are dead simple. Most of them take minutes to do, if that. All of them fit into your day, no matter how busy it is.
- They get results. Dig into the science of any of these techniques and you’ll find research showing how much smarter, more focused, more creative, more intuitive and more emotionally healthy they make you. Unlike those cutesy “brain training” games, these work.
- They’re fun. You can learn to love any of these. Once they’re a habit, you’ll even crave them.
- Habits 1, 7, 12 and 13 will naturally make you happier. Well, they all will, but these ones especially.
- You don’t have to do all these habits. Even adding one to your routine will make a difference.
- This is hardly a huge investment. And, to sweeten the deal, it comes with a bonus mind training program… if you act fast. Details are below.
- You don’t have to learn meditation, hypnosis or anything like that. You can start benefitting immediately.
I’d say buying this is a no-brainer, but avoiding no-brainerism is kind of the point. So have a think about what parts of your life would benefit from a better brain, then head on over to this link:
P.S. If you buy it and email me your proof of purchase by Tuesday 29th January, 0700 GMT, I’ll send you a little gift. I developed this mind training but never sold it, keeping in my back pocket for moments like this.
You know those days where you seem to burn with productivity? Your to-do list evaporates. You even feel relaxed as you knock over task after task after task.
Maybe you experience this often.
Maybe it’s been a while.
Either way, it’s as if you have more of your most precious resource: time. This mind training teaches you to experience this state more often, thus increasing the (usable) time you have each day.
But you need to buy the book and send me proof BEFORE the deadline. Buy it before and email me after, and you’re out of luck.
That link again is: